Chuchería

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Peeps Show

Ok, for all of you faithful readers (ok, I know there are only a handful of you, but indulge me)you may remember from a previous post that I had promised you some more Peeps bidness. Well, unfortunately, I am techno-impaired and had no idea how to actually make that happen. So, after a little hand-wringing and looking at the ?Help section on Blogger, I think I can do this.

It seems that these people
have way too much freaking time on their hands.

And for that, I am ever grateful.

5 Comments:

Blogger happychyck said...

No doubt wayyyy too much time. It was amusing, though.

5/28/2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger zygote daddy said...

That is very ridiculous. And very, very funny.

5/29/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Teacher lady said...

God, I hope this was either a project for some graduate class or (please, gob) these people are NOT being paid with tax dollar money. I do have to say, though, that the Peeps getting out of the car are pretty damn cute.

5/29/2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger girlfiend said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xeney/133905756/
Peep fight!

6/09/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Mrs. T said...

Re:Peep Fight!

Oh, the humanity!!!

6/09/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home