Chuchería

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Easy Livin

Well, now I am FREE! I easily slid into my coveted role of SAHM today. I got up, made coffee, the girls had breakfast and then it was off to swimming lessons. And a glorious Iowa summer day it is. It's like 84 degrees and sunny, not too humid, blue sky, life is good.

Because I don't have to get up early, I rented a bunch of movies over the weekend, one of them was this one. I highly recommend it- extremely well acted and interesting characters. I never heard anything about it when it came out. The boy who plays the main character is also in this wonderful film that the dopey girl at Ballbuster said was the worst movie she'd ever seen.

I have a stack of books to read, a project list a mile long and right now August 22 seems so far away....

3 Comments:

Blogger zygote daddy said...

That sounds wonderful. Enjoy your summer.

6/13/2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger Wendy Boucher said...

Have the best summer ever. I'd like to see a glorious Iowa summer day. Our summer days in Florida are not so glorious - unless you like 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity. It's weird to live in a place where the best season is the exact opposite of the rest of the country (winter).

6/14/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I haven't heard of Imaginary Heros either, but thanks for the tip!

I love summer as well... just the relaxed mornings make everything so much nicer.

6/14/2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home