Chuchería

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Stylin'

Today I was at Target (my second home)and some colorful, cute little shirts hanging on one of those end-caps caught my eye. I was looking through them, trying to figure out sizes, holding them up to figure out which daughter they might fit, when I noticed that they were of an odd shape. I said to myself, "Well, no wonder they were on sale! Who the hell do these things fit?!" Then I noticed the other merchandise on the shelf. Dog bed. Dog purse (the hell?). Chew toys. Leashes. Doggy beds. Mm. Either this was the S&M section for midgets, or I was about to purchase a doggy sweater for my girls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Charnas said...

LMAO! That just made me BURST out laughing, you lunatic...whew...thanks!

8/10/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Teacher lady said...

That is excellent! Just shows (to me, anyway) that you're a teacher. These things happen when the end of summer is approaching.

8/11/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home