Chuchería

Sunday, October 29, 2006

30 Day Challenge

I've accepted the challenge, inspired by Sarah, over at Sarah Says. I will attempt to blog every day during the month of November. I will adopt some of Izzy's blog philosophy and just blog for the sake of blogging and try not to be such a comment whore. I am doing this mainly for me (and for the comments, because, like Sarah, I heart comments)so I don't want to hear any haters out there with their "I could never do that" and "Who has time?" and "What would I even write about?".
To the above I say 1.I am going to TRY and do this. Hell, what's 30 days?
2.I will make time. Laundry? It'll be there tomorrow. Dishes?
2 words: paper plates.
3.Oh, believe me, I have not yet begun to write!

So, stop by, check up on me, leave your card, tell your friends- hell, tell mine!
In November, I will be a Writin' Fool. Anyone else up for the challenge?

Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?.............

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! I am so glad you decided to do it. I'll keep the comments coming. Hopefully they will not suck like this one...
:)

10/29/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger MsAbcMom said...

Wow! Everyday...maybe...I might be able to.

(good thing I am going off track this month!)

10/29/2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger happychyck said...

Hmmmmm...I think I might. Perhaps I could break myself from making such large posts. Only...I know I am going unconnected during Thanksgiving. Good luck!

10/29/2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

It is a good enough excuse to not join NaBloPo because I am really busy?

Sigh.

Well, I suck, but I look forward to the many posts I get to read!

10/30/2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home