Chuchería

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Meme

Halloween meme
This one is brought to you by Oh the Joys.

1 - What was the scariest movie you have ever seen?
I hate anything even remotely scary, so I rarely watch anything that might
fall into that category. I'd have to say Cape Fear nearly scared the
living shit out of me. Robert DeNiro as a crazed killer with a thing for an
adolescent girl? *shudder*
If you count things that I never saw all the way through, then I'd have to say
The Exorcist- even the mere idea.


2- What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
Anything where I got to wear a lot of makeup.


3- Given enough money what would be your fantasy Halloween costume? Cleopatra

4- When was the last time you went trick or treating?
8th grade

5- What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Tiny Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfinger, fresher than fresh Baby Ruth bars

6- Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had.
I have a recurring rat dream that creeps me out.

7 – What is your supernatural fear?

Possession. (as in by Satan, not of a bag of weed)

8-What is your ‘creepy-crawlie’ fear?

Rats. (snakes and bats are a close 2nd and 3rd.)

9- Tell us a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night.

Does waking up to a real god damned bat flying around in my bedroom count?

10- Would you stay overnight in a real Haunted House?
Hell freaking no.

11-Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of your Jack-o-Lantern?
I'm not creative enough to be anything but a traditionalist.

12- How much do you decorate the house at Halloween?
Not much outside- we fill a few orange pumpkin leaf bags. Last year the
squirrels ate the pumpkins and gourds artfully arranged on my porch, so I
kept them inside this year. (the pumpkins and gourds, not the squirrels)
I do a bit inside- leaf garland on the mantel, candles, Halloween tchachke.

13- What do you want on your Tombstone?
Moss.

3 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Moss on your tombstone? Ha! Don't you think that at least it should be Spanish moss?

11/01/2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Oh, The Joys said...

Cape Fear scared the CR*P out of me too!

11/01/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger nyceducator said...

Gone but not forgiven.

11/02/2006 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home