Chuchería

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The 100th Post: A Very Special Chuchería

Today marks my 100th post. I don't really feel any different, and I certainly don't feel like I've done anything extraordinary.
(cue dreamy harp music that will take us back to April, 2006....)I was talking about Peeps and Ghetto fishing a lot that month. I was a mere Babe in Blogland...

May brought more shit with my textbook, and one huge rant about my students.

June brought freedom, a new hamster, and this appeared across the street.

We went to Disneyworld in July, and I won this award. I also blogged about a book I read with the girls, and the author herself left a comment. Woo hoo!

In August, I wrote a letter to the bats in my belfry in hopes that they would leave. I also whined a lot about going back to school.

We got tagged in September, but I don't think it means we are "it".

In October, I re-invented the STD, and that brings us to November and the whole NaBloPoMo craze.

Thank you to my readers, it has truly been a joy. This is something that I look forward to every day- keep reading, and definitely keep writing.

3 Comments:

Blogger happychyck said...

Happy 100th! May you have 100's more!

11/21/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Teacher lady said...

Oh, congratulations! That's a huge milestone. Please keep bloggin' away. Happy Hundred Blog Posts to You! (Sung to the tune of Happy Birthday, of course!)

11/21/2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger MsAbcMom said...

Happy 100th!

11/22/2006 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home