Chuchería

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday-itis

But I don't WANT to go to school tomorrow!

Here's the Top 10 for my weekend (in no particular order- that would take far too much effort.) :

10. Sleep- I adore sleeping past 7:30!

9. Pumpkin waffles- oh.my.god. Who knew? Heavenly.

8. Watching the girls frolic in the leaves, with the added bonus of them finally being old enough to actually be of some real help. (Right now the leaf bag count is at about 40.)

7. HOT coffee. I am sick, sick, sick of drinking lukewarm coffee because I don't/can't /won't take the time to sit down and enjoy it while it's hot.

6. Killer sale at Old Navy- 50% off the lowest price. I got stuff for the girls for $1 and $2. Score.

5. Chipping away at the Christmas shopping.

4. Leinenkugel Apple Spice beer- not quite a beer, not quite a hard cider. Definitely yummy.

3. Soup made today- all ready to go for tomorrow. Sure beats LAST Monday's dinner. (cereal.Don't judge me.)

2. The annual watching of "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving"- no, you didn't miss it, we have it on video. Remember when you had to actually be home to see it? And if you missed it? You had to wait a whole YEAR to see it again. Good grief.

1. It's official: someone ELSE is hosting Thanksgiving this year. Woo hoo! Thursday-at home, hot coffee, Macy's parade, I don't have to do anything else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I envy your Thanksgiving. Once my dad decided cooking was too hard and retired, I was nominated as family Thanksgiving Cook. And that was flattering, so I do it. This will be the third year. It's definitely a LOT of work, though.

I never drink hot coffee either. Wah!

11/13/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Adeline said...

you should go to part time, it is so nice...especially with an a day b day block

11/16/2006 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home