Chuchería

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen, The Drinking Game

This is kind of a take on that drinking game "I never". Remember that? You'd sit around a table and tell things you've never done and everyone at the table who had never done that same thing had to drink. Or at least, that's the way I remember playing.
So, play along at home- if you've never done these things, take a drink of whatever you happen to be sipping at the moment (tea, Diet Coke, Lavoris, Similac, agua, bourbon...)

I've never...

1. used a tanning bed. Ever.

2. wanted to (see #1).

3. gone downhill skiing.

4. been to Europe.

5. been part of a cult.

6. liked country music. (not that that has anything to do with a cult)

7. seen any of those 3-D pictures that were all the rage a few years ago. I did the nose against the picture and backed up- still nothing.

8. been to confession.

9. witnessed an exorcism. (I don't THINK they're the same thing...)

10.seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. ( see #5... just kidding!)

11.worn white after Labor Day. (Have you seen the movie Serial Mom, where Kathleen Turner's character charges a woman in the courtroom for doing just such a thing?)

12.karaoke'ed. Seriously. I get up in front of people every day and do my dog and pony show- I don't really fear public speaking- but the singing? Scares the crap out of me.

13."hosted a murder"- no, not a real murder. What kind of a freak do you think I am? I'm talking about one of those cheesy party games where you have to get into character and solve a murder mystery.


Ok, so I gave you some freebies- I can't have thirsty people reading this blog, can I?

5 Comments:

Blogger happychyck said...

Too funny! I'd only be halfway drunk. Have you seriously never karaoked Garth Brook's "Friends in Low Places"?!

11/16/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Teacher lady said...

I HATE country music. I also have NEVER been able to see those stupid 3-D posters somebody called "art". I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies and I have also never been downhill skiing or to Europe. Our parents got some 'splainin' to do because the "separated at birth" thing just keeps getting more and more eerie.

11/16/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

omg... I took 11 drinks!!

11/17/2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Mister Teacher said...

Well, I did 3 margeritas and a shot of something at happy hour before I even reasd this, so I probably can't play. But I will agree with Teacher Lady on one thing--I hate country music!!

11/17/2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger GinaMarcela said...

ja ja ja cool, I took a trip to brasil one time and we used to play all this cool drinking/table games, had soo much fun. But I don't remember any of them. Thanks for giving me some memories!!!

11/17/2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home