Chuchería

Saturday, November 25, 2006

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


I am in 2 book groups and they are both meeting next weekend. We will discuss A Tree Grows in Brooklyn in one and An Amateur Marriage, by Anne Tyler in the other. Soooo many books, and so very little time.

2 Comments:

Blogger zygote daddy said...

Ooh, I guess I'm a Literate Good Citizen".

"You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two."

Snazzy.

11/26/2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger Shawnee said...

Oooh, I want to be in your book clubs! The last book club I was in, the books selected were more along the lines of the Shopaholic series & Bridget Jones Diary. Fun books, but not exactly something you can base a spirited discussion on. We always had great refreshments though!

A Tree Grows In Brooklyn is one of my all-time favorites & I'm working my way through the works of Anne Tyler. I just finished Digging to America. Both it & An Amateur Marriage were good, but I thought Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant was better. Happy reading!

11/27/2006 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home