Chuchería

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Casa de T

Our abode, looking extra snowy after a nice snow shower. I dare not call it wintry mix
Nothing like some snow to clean things up a bit.

You can just barely see Mr. T and Lydia making a snow friend- Victoria.
















And here's a close-up of the front door, painted red, not visible through the storm door:



The view up one side of the street:



And down the other:



The girls had a great day playing in the snow. There is a small park across the street with a small sliding hill. It wasn't too cold and the snow was perfect for packing. I love it when it snows like this- not a blizzard, just nice, steady snow falling.

In other news, the T family is getting a new baño. Please don't pronounce it like the name of the lead singer of U2. I'll show you the "before" pictures, and then sometime this summer I'll show you the "after" shots. Wish us well.

13 Comments:

Blogger Oh, The Joys said...

That looks like my dream house on my dream street!

1/21/2007 8:23 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

What a beautiful house! I love older houses, and I love non-cooker cutter neighborhoods.

¡Suerte con el nuevo baño!

1/21/2007 9:08 PM  
Blogger MsAbcMom said...

Me encanta tu casa. ¡Que belleza!

1/21/2007 9:43 PM  
Blogger MsAbcMom said...

Me encanta tu casa. ¡Que belleza!

1/21/2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger MsAbcMom said...

Me encanta tu casa. ¡Que belleza!

1/21/2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger MsAbcMom said...

Me encanta tu casa. ¡Que belleza!

1/21/2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger Teacher lady said...

I LOVE your house. Love, love, love. I love big porches and tree-lined streets and it looks like something out of a movie. I will cut out my own tongue before I say a bad word about Iowa!

1/22/2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Adeline said...

okay yeah this is the ouse we are looking for replete with wtap around porch.

you have inspired me to write a post lambasting the horrid subdivision that has been around for way too long now.

1/22/2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Is that really your house? SOOOO charming... it looks like such a proper and lovely place to live...

1/23/2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger Wendy Boucher said...

I love your house and your neighborhood and your snow! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I love Florida but this morning my daughter mentioned that it was almost Spring and well, it's not. It just seems that way because pollen season has hit early with our warm winter. I'll show her your snow!

1/24/2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

What a gorgeous house! I love your porch. It looks like such a peaceful neighborhood, too!

We're currently remodeling our house so we'll have to share some horror stories on this front.

1/25/2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bluebird said...

I absolutely LOVE your front porch. It's HUGE!

1/28/2007 5:33 PM  
Blogger ms. whatsit said...

What a lovely home! In what year was it built?

We live in a newer home, which is roomy, but it lacks charm. My dream is to one day live in a much older neighborhood like this.

1/29/2007 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home