Chuchería

Friday, February 02, 2007

My Friday Five

Here are some random things I thought were funny today:

1. Lydia asking me "What is the Pop Secret?"

2. Lydia referring to Corey's Bro Mitzvah. (Instead of a Bar Mitzvah). I thought
she had just said it wrong, it
turns out it was on the new Corey in the House show. Still funny,
though.

3. The YouTube video of the bride freaking out and cutting her hair. I guess it was
staged. Still funny.

4. Autistic student suddenly exclaiming "Oh Snap!" during vocab. quiz, after
realizing that his library book was due that day - most were finished.

5. My friend's story about a Japanese girl she went to college with who wore the
university logo sweatshirt that said "University Grandpa". This led to
discussion of people who get tattoos of Chinese characters and kanji and
whether or not the character says what they THINK it says. ("I say peace, love,
faith, but I put booger!")

3 Comments:

Blogger Pendullum said...

Had giggles over your Friday Five...

Post the You tube bride... I wanna see it...

2/03/2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

You're right. What is the Pop Secret? I never thought about that before. And just who is this who Pop anyhow?!

2/06/2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger Huertero said...

The vocabulary part tickles me. As for the mixed up shirt signals, my stylish mother-in-law (then to-be) was hanging out with me, my friends, and my husband's family--including the soon-to-be-father-in-law, her husband of about 25 years at the time--wearing a shirt that said "Available." My friends who thought she was hot were especially amused by it.

2/11/2007 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home