My Friday Five
Here are some random things I thought were funny today:
1. Lydia asking me "What is the Pop Secret?"
2. Lydia referring to Corey's Bro Mitzvah. (Instead of a Bar Mitzvah). I thought
she had just said it wrong, it
turns out it was on the new Corey in the House show. Still funny,
3. The YouTube video of the bride freaking out and cutting her hair. I guess it was
staged. Still funny.
4. Autistic student suddenly exclaiming "Oh Snap!" during vocab. quiz, after
realizing that his library book was due that day - most were finished.
5. My friend's story about a Japanese girl she went to college with who wore the
university logo sweatshirt that said "University Grandpa". This led to
discussion of people who get tattoos of Chinese characters and kanji and
whether or not the character says what they THINK it says. ("I say peace, love,
faith, but I put booger!")