Chuchería

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The ever-popular Music Meme

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to. (I've tagged myself, since many of the blogs I read are written by the Tag-Shy)
Here goes. Don't judge me.

1. "Earthquake Weather"- Beck (I LOVE this song- my morning "commute" music)
2. "What is this Feeling"-Kristin Chenoweth ("Wicked" soundtrack- the girls and I have so much fun with this one)
3. "Buddy Holly"-Weezer ("oh, oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore"...- my kids hate this song. I downloaded it onto my phone just to spite them.)
4. "Blitzkrieg Bop"-the Ramones (more morning commute songs... Hey, Ho! Let's Go! Of course, this "ho" is not of the Imus-spouting kind.)
5. "Theologians"-Wilco (damn, they are coming here when I will be in Spain, so will have to miss a great show. I love me some Wilco.)
6. "Theme from Shaft"-Isaac Hayes (you're damn right...)It was that trip to Memphis what did it. We toured Stax Records museum and I hopped aboard the Soul Train.
7. "Breathe"- Wheat (What a fun band- even the girls like them.)

That's it for me. Feel free to consider yourselves tagged.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bellezza said...

I was tagged for this and I absolutely cannot come up with a single song that I don't listen to through my son's headphones. I guess I'm not much of a music lover. Do you know what I mean when I say music gets to be too much when there's been talking all day? In the classroom?

4/13/2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

nice pics!

lately, to my surprise, my favorite fun song is from the annie get your gun soundtrack "Anything you can do I can do better"

it is hilarious.

4/16/2007 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home