Chuchería

Friday, October 26, 2007

Feast or Famine

October is pretty much a wash as far as posting goes. I am going to try and remedy my evil ways by publicly declaring that I am taking the NaBloPoMo challenge, as I did last year. I missed twice and I'm bound and determined not to miss at all this year. Now that I've declared it to all of you, I HAVE to meet the challenge, right? I mean, it would be embarrassing to drop the ball and miss posting, wouldn't it?
So, is anyone else up for it? It's kind of a fun little exercise- one suggestion on the NaBloPoMo site is to focus on a theme if you are having trouble coming up with ideas for posts. Come on! Give it a go!

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor J said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I live in San Antonio and I do not speak Spanish. I am deeply embarassed. I do read a little Spanish-- or at least I read code switching --but I truely wish I'd learn. Any suggestions?

10/27/2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Professor J said...

what a stupid comment! Sorry about that--

10/28/2007 5:33 AM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

What will your theme be? I somehow can't imagine myself posting every. single. day. in November...But, good luck to you! I'll be checking back!

10/28/2007 8:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I'm a NaBloPoMo-er, too - and I share your apprehension. It's a BIG commitment!

If you get stuck, just fire me off an email - I'm the queen of writing prompts....

Good luck!

LOVE!

Chili

10/30/2007 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home