Chuchería

Sunday, November 11, 2007

This s@#$ never happens to Martha Stewart



Here is my attempt at some Harvest decor. The squirrels seem to think that these little pumpkin gourds are tasty and that my porch is the Old Country Buffet.

This is what it's supposed to look like:



Charming, no? The small gourds and small white pumpkins are from the neighbors' bumper crop resulting from throwing last years' rotting gourds into their backyard. Too bad the damn squirrels like them, too. We live on freaking Oak Lane, for the love of God- there are more than enough acorns to sustain them. Why they gotta eat my porch bling?

It's times like these when I fear I have turned into this guy:

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor J said...

That's because Martha Stewart pays people to sit on her porch guarding against the squirrels.

11/12/2007 5:56 AM  
Blogger ms-teacher said...

I love what professor j wrote! Too funny. We have flower baskets in our backyard that we thought out dog was digging into. Then I happened to see a squirrel last week-end digging into one of the flower basket.

Squirrels sure are rascally :)

11/12/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger NYC Educator said...

The Old Country Buffet? No wonder they took a few bites and ran away.

11/12/2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger HappyChyck said...

Oh my gosh! You are too funny! It does look like you've invited them to meal, though. What do squirrels know about decor?

11/12/2007 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home