Chuchería

Monday, December 31, 2007

Here goes...

See my little thingy over there to the left? It might mean one of two things: a) I have officially gone batshit crazy. or b) I have publically committed to posting EVERY SINGLE DAY in 2008, with exception of Leap Day, woo hoo.
I must admit that when I gave myself a schedule during NaBloPoMo, I was much better about posting. So, we'll see.

Everyone have big plans for this evening? We are having the neighbors over, nothing exciting, very low-key. We're having some Southern food (gumbo, greens, black-eyed peas), that I don't have to cook but will complement with praline pecans and some late night fondue.

3 Comments:

Blogger NYC Educator said...

I don't know about 365 days. Weekends are slow if you're writing about education. People in this country are not willing to learn unless it's between Monday and Friday. And let me tell you again how jealous I am you guys get to meet all those candidates. While I'm grateful Rudy is far away from me, I'd be interested in seeing just about everyone else, whether I liked them or not.

12/31/2007 3:34 PM  
Blogger HappyChyck said...

You go girl! Happy New Year!

12/31/2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Professor J said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading your blog everyday!

1/01/2008 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home