Chuchería

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Snapshots #1 in '08

Just barely a week before the caucus, we attended a John Edwards event. My husband is the Edwards supporter, I am for Obama. Both of us are more than ok with the other candidate. Here are some photos:

Here's John:



Daughter Kate:


Lovely wife Elizabeth, who stepped over 2 rows of chairs just to shake my girls' hands:


Me, Claire and Lydia posing in front of the bus:




And in case you care, here are a couple of photos of our caucus:


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. G. said...

I'm with your husband on this one. But I like Obama, so I can happily support him if he wins the nomination.

1/06/2008 9:34 PM  
Blogger NYC Educator said...

I would like to like Obama. But I'm very upset the anti-teacher "Democrats" for Education Reform support him. I know he's met with pro-voucher, Wal-mart backed Cory Booker of Neward, and uber-"reformer" Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

I've also seen him announcing to the NEA that he was for merit pay, but would do it "with" them, not "to" them. But it sounded to me like he was going to do it regardless.

He's since settled into a more neutral patter of repeating he's going to raise teacher salaries. I would very much like to be persuaded that he's OK, as his candidacy seems so viable all of a sudden. Right now I'm not sure.

1/07/2008 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home