Chuchería

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gimmee a "B"!!!



Remember when I posted about him? I try not to dwell on this guy, because truly, he is the bane of my existence at work. But, this is too funny/bizarre not to share.

We have a commons area that is supervised by teachers. This man is one of them. He seems to think any kind of supervision is beneath him. He often times skips his hall duty altogether. The commons area is supervised by a bunch of other teachers, too, but they are implementing a new check-in procedure that requires a lot of people in order to make it run more efficiently. So, he arrives about 10 minutes late (for a 30 minute duty) and when questioned/chastised by another teacher, he told her that he'd been sick for about a month now and he'd had to stop and have a b.m.

I'm gonna let you all process that for just a minute.


WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT? What's wrong with him?

The thing is, he's used his bowels as an excuse many a time before. He's admitted to several people that he didn't want to stay for an inservice, so he told our principal that he had diarrhea, that his stomach was just churning. He skipped one of our department meetings - coming in and interrupting and saying in a stage whisper to the dept. head "I've got diarrhea. I'm going home, so I won't be at our meeting."
And now this. I'm positive that he's just saying it so that people will back away and not question him further. It's SO. GROSS. If I have any kind of stomach upset, I speak very vaguely about it- I say I've got a tummy bug, or stomach flu or just that I don't feel well. I certainly don't tell people about what comes out of my colon! Gross, gross, gross!

6 Comments:

Blogger Adeline said...

haha reminds me of a friend who was teaching in the classroom of another guy in our department. she told me that he has immodium in like every drawer of his desk and every variety of anti diarrheal available. everywhere.

but this guy never talked about it.

2/28/2008 9:43 PM  
Blogger Profesora de español said...

Diarrhea is the common teacher ploy to get out of school/meetings. I've been told to use that line several times, but I have yet to feel the need to share that info with any of my superiors or coworkers!

2/29/2008 3:26 PM  
Blogger Mister Teacher said...

Can't deny the man's claim and its effectiveness, though, eh?

2/29/2008 10:42 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bluebird said...

Oh ick. He's more disgusting than a seventh grader.

3/01/2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Well, that just stinks!

:-)

3/01/2008 5:56 PM  
Blogger The Vegas Art Guy said...

Wow, I thought my three year old was bad about bodily functions...

Maybe you should get him some Pepto Bismol...

3/03/2008 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home