Chuchería

Friday, February 22, 2008

Girly Meme

I boosted this meme from Mrs. Chili. Thanks, Mrs. Chili!
What color is your bra? Boring white.
Do you straighten your hair everyday? Shouldn't this read "Do you straighten your hair ANY day?" Either way, the answer would have to be a resounding NO. I'm a wash, comb, product, scrunch and go girl. I spent too much time with the rollers and the hot rollers and the hair dryer trying to fight my curly hair.

Do you worry about the size of your boobs? Ugh. There's really no point in worrying about their size, is there?

What’s your favorite girly magazine?: I say that it's US Weekly, but I don't actually read it all that often. I've recently subscribed to Real Simple, if you call that girly.

Would you kill for chocolate? Nah. Maybe for a margarita, though.

Jeans or Skirts? I love skirts- long, flowy, hippy chick skirts, short, sassy skirts. I like jeans, too. But jean skirts? Not so much. Not since about 1994.

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable? Sadly, yes. Sometimes, I still hear Billy Crystal's voice in his Fernando Lamas character saying "Is better to luke good than to feel gude, dahling." I love high heels and clunky, heavy jewelry.

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? "All day" is a relative term, right? I've always been able to get ready fairly quickly.

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?: Oh, my yes.
Would you leave the house without makeup on?: Yeah, although once when I was teaching middle school, I saw one of my students at the grocery store on a Sunday afternoon (classic 'no make-up' day)and when I saw her at school Monday, she said "Mrs. T I saw you at the store and you didn't have no makeup on." Now, I try and at least trowel on some mascara and lip gloss.

Do you consider making out “unladylike”? In public, no so much "unladylike", but maybe a bit uncouth at my age. In private? Hello? I'm married. "Making out" is a bit of a novelty.

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?: Depends on the type of shopping- grocery shopping gets a negative 2. Shopping in general, no kids and looking for something other than a dress I have to have for an office party THIS weekend, bras, or swimming suits, then I'd give it a 7.5.

Are you spoiled? Define "spoiled". I have a wonderful life, but I don't think of myself as spoiled. Just blessed.

Do you think lip gloss is the best?: I like lipstick.
Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? Not really. I hate it when I think I am taping something and there's a snafu of some kind, but it's not that big a deal to me.
Do you yell a lot? Yes, I am a yeller.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I need about an hour to do it all and that includes shower, coffee, breakfast and making my lunch.

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work? No, and I might add that the pajama-pants-as-clothes thing is so weird to me.

Accessories make the outfit; true or false? Yes, and they can break the outfit, too.

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? First of all, what the hell kind of dumbass question is that? Second, to answer, honestly, I do love pink- lots of colors of pink- skip that nasty "dusty rose" color that was so popular and can be found in the color scheme of many mid-priced motels across this great land of ours.

Lip gloss a must?: Lip BALM is a must. Lip gloss is just fun.

Status? Oh-so-married.

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Like in costume? Um, no.

Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? I'd like to be taller and be at a healthier weight.

Gold or silver?: Both. I love jewelry and I like to "play the field" - don't want to commit completely to either one.

The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with? M

Do you dress up too much for holidays? No, and what's "too much"?

Do you like wearing dresses? Yes, as long as it is not required that any sort of special undergarment be worn with them.

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? No

What makeup could you not live without? eyeliner, mascara and a good, basic lipstick

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine said...

I analyze a lot of memes and have concluded that far too many of them were clearly created by someone much younger and less wrinkly than myself.

Your clue here: lip gloss. LOL!

However, if you make out, record and put on YouTube....that's hot!

2/25/2008 9:49 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Heh. I didn't make the thing up - I boosted it from someone else...

Funny, but I didn't think of you as a yeller....

2/26/2008 6:25 AM  
Blogger Mrs. T said...

Sunshine- I know, the lip gloss references should really have tipped me off. We need our own 30 something memes, huh?

mrs. chili- I know you didn't make it up and I wouldn't have stolen it if I didn't like it. And the yeller? Yep, that's me. I have like a little old Italian woman inside me who yells and crabs and then she's done. No harboring. So it's good and bad. Not proud of it, but there it is.

2/26/2008 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home