Chuchería

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ice, Ice, Baby

I'm still working on my last week's request- issues of snow, cold, ice, dead battery pack have pre-empted my efforts. Wah.

Here's how freaking cold it is today: High of 5º- dangerous windchills of -30º. It will make spring seem all the better, right? Right?????!!!!!

A visual for you:










This is our front door. Yes, it's beautiful oak. Yes, it has a lovely glass doorknob. But do you see the white stuff? That would be frost. As in frozen water. On the inside of my home.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Sweetie, I am SO feeling for you. We're expecting another 4-8 inches of snow tonight, and another 2-4 tomorrow (on top of what we got last week). I'm DONE, already!

2/12/2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger ms-teacher said...

I do not do well with cold at all. My dad was stationed for two years in Butte, Montana when I was about 12 years old. It was the first time we were stationed someplace (that I remember) where it go SO cold. I quickly figured out I did much better in California, thank you very much. Snow is pretty in pictures, but it's not something I want to live with!

Here's hoping you get warmer weather very, very soon!

2/17/2008 12:40 AM  
Blogger Les said...

I'm in your neighboring Nebraska and I'm tired of the cold weather, too! We haven't had any frost on the inside of our doors and windows, but it wouldn't surprise me if we did sometime this winter.

I thought you might like to see a picture I posted last month when I was whining (again) about the weather. Go here, if you like.

2/17/2008 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home