Chuchería

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday, what a day

It's technically Sunday, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's really Saturday, right? Anyone know how to change the date on my post so it LOOKS like I posted on Feb. 2?

So, quite the day. Groundhog celebrating- did he see his shadow, or no? In my mind it seems like you get 6 more weeks of winter no matter what anyway.

Claire's hamster Molly died today- she's sad and I'm trying to be supportive, but it's a hamster. You can get a replacement hamster for $8 at Petco. I didn't actually say that, but I did think it.

I felt kind of bad tonight. We were at a party with some teacherish friends of mine and were talking about the High Schools that Work. This woman was telling me how compliant their school was with the program and I piped up with the fact that I'm not an easy sell on things like this and she just looked at me like I was a horrible person. Is it really that bad of a characteristic?

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor J said...

I think a little skepticism is a healthy thing. And I'm sorry about the hamster.

2/05/2008 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home