Chuchería

Monday, February 18, 2008

A Presidential Joke

This one is an oldie, but a goodie.

5 Passengers, 4 Parachutes:
A plane is about to crash. There are 5 passengers, but only 4 parachutes.
The first passenger is Rush Limbaugh. He says, "I am the voice of the Conservatives. If I die, who will speak for them?" and grabs the first parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger is Hillary Clinton. She says "I am the wife of a former United States president. I'm a senator for the state of New York, and I have a good chance of being our next president." She grabs a parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The third passenger is George W. Bush. He says "I'm the president of the United States of America. I have huge responsibilities in the world. Besides, I'm the smartest president in the history of my country and can't possibly shun my responsibility to my people by dying." He grabs a pack and jumps out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a young school boy, "I am old. I've lived my life as a good person, as a priest should, and so I shall leave the last parachute to you. You have the rest of your life ahead of you."

To this, the little boy says, "Don't fret, old man. There's a parachute for each of us. The smartest president in the history of the US took my backpack!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Adeline said...

bwah hahaha love it.

It reminds of the idiotic assignment we had to do in 7th or eight grade like an argument between 3 people in a life boat and who should get the life vest. naturally, I pick gandhi as the famous person I want to be, and instantly realise that I cannot argue because gandhi would just give the lifevest to someone else.

how i must have exasperated my english teacher, but how she exasperated me with these inane assignments.

2/19/2008 10:06 PM  
Blogger Professor J said...

Oh that it were so. . .

2/20/2008 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home