Ah, sweet Saturday! Tomorrow we Spring Forward, which I cannot even believe. Isn't it awfully EARLY to be doing this? Thanks, W.
1. Catch up on the endless mountain of laundry that was sent here to tie me to my home. I get kinda ocd about it- once it's all done, then I do this itty bitty loads of the scrap laundry so I can then safely say that ALL of the laundry is done, save for the clothes on our backs. I stuff clothes into creaky dressers, slide hangers to the end of the closet rod.
2. Get Lydia a 1st Communion veil. She can wear Claire's dress from 2 years ago, and probably the shoes, and the white sweater in case it's cold. I want her to have something that's just hers, though.
3. Lesson planning for the week- I've got about 10 show choir kids who will be going to Florida this week and will miss about 4 days of class. Ugh. I hate the makeup work.
4. Watch our boys play for the State title, which they've not held since 1979. No pressure....
5. Go to bed EARLY, or what feels like early, since we'll be LOSING an hour of sleep tonight! Not that I'm upset by this in the least, or anything.