Chuchería

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tag!

Mrs. Bluebird, who is one of my favorite selections, tagged me for this meme.

Here's the rules:



1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.




So let the fun begin!!




1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Well, I had just returned to work after 11 weeks of maternity leave. I was wondering how in the hell I was going to be able to be gone from my sweet baby girl every day and being wistful about being a stay-at-home-mom.


2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Well, seeing as how today is pretty much shot, I'll go with my to-do list for tomorrow.

1. finish correcting make-up tests for Spanish 1 class
2. copy quizzes
3. make lunch
4. get Lydia all prettied up for First Communion picture
5. start reading "Lottery" for book club

3) Snacks I enjoy: The list would be shorter if I included those snacks I DON'T enjoy, but here they are: popcorn, chips and dip, chips and salsa, guacamole, ice cream, chex mix....


4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all debts, invest wisely, give to charity, not stress about money, and go shopping, duh!


5) Three of my bad habits:I'm so glad they limited it to 3, otherwise this would be a bit of a morale buster for me.

1. nervous eating
2. staying up too late because I don't want to miss out on anything
3. not staying on top of grading papers



6) 5 places I have lived:

1. Davenport, IA
2. Galesburg, IL
3. Cedar Falls, IA
4. Colima, Mexico
5. Council Bluffs, IA



7) 5 jobs I have had:

1. cashier, Walgreen's
2. Migrant Head-start teacher
3. bilingual Kindergarten teacher
4. Spanish teacher
5. quality-assurance coordinator/customer service trainer

8) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:

1. Happy Chyck-
my "old" blog buddy. I probably already know a lot about her, but she
tells a good tale.

2. Mrs. Chili- a newer
blog-friend. Definitely a kindred spirit.

3. Adeline New job, new house,
expecting a new baby. If she's got time for a meme, I'd love to
read her responses.

4. Professor J She's
probably up to her ears in papers to grade, but who doesn't love a
meme?

5. Sunshine a
fellow Iowan- she's hosting the Prom this week! It's crinoline free,
so check it out!

6. Dolce -her blog is a
delight to read. I'd love to hang out with her.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Mrs. T, I did this already!! Go here to read my answers:

http://theinnerdoor.wordpress.com/2008/04/14/meme-monday/


LOVE!

Chili

5/01/2008 5:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs. T said...

I figured you did. I just wanted to share the love!

5/01/2008 5:53 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

okay i gotcha, i will post responses tonight...

5/01/2008 10:22 PM  
Blogger Professor J said...

Hi Mrs T! I responded.

5/02/2008 10:44 AM  
Blogger Mrs. G. said...

I am sitting her eating guac and chips and I said your name right before I popped another one in my mouth. We had a bonding moment-I hope you felt it sort of in that identical twin-ish sort of way.

5/04/2008 8:26 PM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

Yep, I'd love to hang out with you, too. And, we wouldn't even have to talk teaching! We could talk books, husbands, favorite foods...thanks for tagging me. I'll get to this one. Soon.

5/04/2008 9:20 PM  
Blogger MsAbcMom said...

i did it!

5/05/2008 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home