Chuchería

Saturday, November 01, 2008

C'est la vie...................

Well, I'm going to go for Year 3 of the NaBloPoMo challenge. I did pretty well last year, then kind of dropped the ball around the time I went to Spain.
So, for my first post, I've got this:




Several things to point out, the first of which is that you can hear her in the background saying "some radio station in France". These guys are from MONTREAL, which is in Quebec, which is in Canada, which is very close to Alaska. Maybe she can't see it from her house, but it is very close to Alaska.
Second, all of the politicians mentioned are NOT, in fact, politicians. They are Canadian singers and performers. She truly thought she was talking to Sarkozy- joked that they should go hunting together while getting some work done.

Ah, yes. THIS is someone who should definitely be second in command as leader of the Free World. (Or maybe I should do as John McCain likes to do and call it the "Free World")

Please vote on Tuesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

This is utterly horrifying.

I saw a sticker the other day that said "Hey, Sarah! I can see the moon from my house. Does that make me an astronaut?"

Seriously.

11/02/2008 5:27 AM  
Blogger Adeline said...

she is the sole reason i would not vote for him. he is too old for her to be so inexperienced.

11/02/2008 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home