Chuchería

Monday, January 05, 2009

Can I freshen your drink for you?

Everyone comfortable? Have you met any new and interesting peeps? Anyone need anything while I'm up?
Ok, Mrs. Chili's teacher blog is a good one- especially for Grammar Geeks like me. Mrs. Frizzle is like a famous teacher blogger who has recently traveled the world. I was first attracted to her blog when she posted all these pictures of New York at Christmas time.
Ms. George is even more of a Harry Potter fan than I am! Ms.Whatsit, coincidentally posted about collecting social bookmarks in December. She writes about a lot of cool, techie educational stuff. Ms ABC Mom is another kindred spirit- similar birthdays and daughters the same age AND habla español! Glad she's back- she's been gone for a few weeks and I've been concerned. Ms.Teacher is mom to 3, a great teacher and an Obama supporter! La Profesora de español got me hooked, then left me hangin'. Hopefully she'll be in more of a bloggy mood soon. NYC Educator makes me feel like I've got a friend in New York. He also jazzes up his posts with nice pictures.Guusjem is an amazingly dedicated school librarian and also loves Betsy-Tacy books, as do I. Rooster and The Mayor's mom is the funny lady who gave me a ROFL award a few years back when I wrote this post. That was super good for my ego. Sra.Profe is another Spanish-teacher type I like to read. I can't figure out if it's a coincidence or if we are just drawn to each other, or if we, as a group are just generally more verbose than your average bear.Oral Hygiene Queen once wrote a hilarious post about realizing her skirt was a wee too see-through for wearing at work and had to fashion a slip out of found objects. Oh, and she flosses regularly, too. Pendullum is a master story-teller. I think we crossed paths because of Kevin Charnas. PetitHiboux? gone. Petite Anglaise is a real-live author and writes about living in France as an English woman.

7 Comments:

Blogger ms-teacher said...

Thank you for posting a link to my blog! I've loved being at your New Year party - you really know some interesting people :)

1/05/2009 8:54 PM  
Blogger Mamacita (Mamacita) said...

Great list! Um, I hope you didn't leave anybody out.

1/05/2009 10:39 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

WOW! I get loved TWICE?! Thank you! MWAH!

1/06/2009 2:59 PM  
Blogger Zhenya said...

Thanks for the links. I was fun to checking these out.

1/13/2009 10:16 PM  
Blogger E. said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! And thanks for the links to some teacher blogs. I don't know enough teacher bloggers. We need to stick together. (And I didn't know you were a Spanish teacher. Coolness.)

1/19/2009 9:37 PM  
Blogger NYC Educator said...

Thanks very much for thinking of me. We the proud, the few, the teabloggers have to stick together through thick and thin, and maybe even through some of those sugary Danish biscuits that come in a can.

1/22/2009 7:17 PM  
Blogger Profesora de español said...

I had no idea more than one person read my blog! You might inspire me to return!

2/16/2009 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home