Chuchería

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Open House Day 3

Are you still here? Let me introduce you to Her Bad Mother. I got hooked a couple of years ago when she profoundly wrote about the concept of Santa Claus. Hobo Teacher doesn't let you leave a comment, but I still like it. They don't need my 2 cents worth of anything. Hilarious writings of what goes on at school. Laura Huertero is another one of us Spanish-teacher types- she not only has great ideas for classroom stuff, but she graciously shares them on her blog. Don't bother with the Imagine link, cuz there's nothing there. Miss Profe is yet another Spanish teacher type- she teaches Middle School, bless her. Izzy Mom is another one from back in the Early Blogging Days. She always has these really snazzy headers that I covet shamelessly. John Spencer is a young teacher with excellent taste in music. He has just started a new blog that focuses entirely on education. I don't know where he's gone, but Kevin Charnas is one of the funniest people in my little corner of the Blogosphere. Kids Dish is Girlfiend's food blog. She writes a lot about stuff that a) her kids will eat and b) is organic, natural,locally grown AND tasty. Mama Tulip is up in Canada raising a sweet little family. She was here, then she disappeared for a time and then came back. Minnesota Matron has recently scared the living shit out of me regarding my bloggy-anonymity. Oy. Mother Goose Mouse just had a baby boy last year. She lives in Colorado and I think I first was intrigued by her blog because of her book list. I think. Mr. Teacher is author of the book "Learn Me Good" and has a weekly column, as well.

If I keep going, at this rate I should be finished by the MLK holiday.
See you later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I'm loving this feature, though I'm not sure I can handle any more blogs; my addiction is pretty extreme as it is!

1/04/2009 6:25 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

You're pretty ambitious, Mrs. T, reading and reporting on all these blogs!

1/04/2009 10:33 AM  
Blogger Mister Teacher said...

Hey Mrs. T! Your MEEZ is looking pretty sexy decked out in Christmas attire! ;)

Thanks for the link! Any interest in guest posting at Learn Me Good? Come by my site and drop me a line!

1/04/2009 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home