Chuchería

Monday, August 03, 2009

Finish It Meme

1. My ex … is MIA. I always wondered what happened to him after I broke his heart in 17 places. (what is that from?)

2. Maybe I should...lose weight, start an exercise program, balance our checkbook, clean my damn house…

3. I love… my life.

4. People would say that...I’m fun (?), that I’m a smart ass, that I make a mean guacamole, that they can’t sit next to me at meetings because I’m BAD.

5. I don't understand...finances. When people start to talk “money”, I very much WANT to understand, but all I hear is “blah, blah, blah, blah, interest rates, blah blah blah, stock market, blah, blah, blah.”

6. When I wake up in the morning...I say “Crap! Already?!”

7. I lost…this really cool star-ruby ring. Man, I wish I still had that ring.

8. Life is full of...people I haven’t met yet!

9. My past is...really, really boring. No jail time, no kidnappings…

10. I get annoyed when...I forget to take clothes out of the washer and they sit there and get all sour smelling and yucky.

11. Parties are...so much fun when with the right mix of people, a lot of work when they are at your house, and not fun when you are required to go to them because of work obligations. (except for Mr. T's work Xmas party- that’s pretty fun).

12. I wish...I had more time to spend with the ones I love and to do the things I want to do. ( I have a funny “I wish…” story from my early teaching days. I’ll tell you about it sometime…)

13. Dogs...can hear things we humans cannot. They also have some disgusting personal habits that involve licking and eating things that should not be licked or eaten. In spite of both of those things, I love them dearly.

14. Cats...have always been a part of my life and I can't imagine not having at least one around.

15. Tomorrow...is proof that the earth rotates on its axis every 24 hours.

16. I have low tolerance...for stupid people. There, I said it.

17. If I had a million dollars...is a “Bare Naked Ladies” song my husband used to play with some friends of ours. You know how it ends….(I’d be rich!)

18. I'm totally terrified... of rats, bats, snakes. And possums. Give me a spider, a cockroach, a praying mantis, no problem.

19. My mission is....to live my life with no regrets.

20. When I die...please don’t play that awful song “Wind Beneath My Wings”. I’ll come back to haunt you if you do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adeline said...

wow you are back and a wee bit sassier than before! I like it!

8/03/2009 11:17 PM  
Blogger HappyChyck said...

She is a bit sassier!

Thanks a lot...I now have "Wind Beneath My Wings" stuck in my head.

8/04/2009 11:14 AM  
Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Welcome back! Great meme - very entertaining!

8/04/2009 12:31 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

"But I love Kraft dinner!"

Sometimes I swear we live parallel lives. (Saludos from your melliza in Arizona!)

8/22/2009 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home